Dartmouth, NS: Marketing Manager
Full Time, Permanent
What we are looking for…
The Marketing Manager oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for Hercules Group of Companies (HGC) to cultivate growth in the company’s product and service solutions. He/She is responsible for the execution of all marketing efforts through both internal (marketing, sales, operations, supply chain) and external (agencies) teams.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing strategies, plans and programs for Hercules Group of Companies (HGC) nationally, within the agreed budget
- Create and execute internal and external marketing plans for specific products (in collaboration with other departments)
- Manage the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of the Marketing Team.
- Plan and execute all digital and visual marketing, social media, display advertising campaigns and print media
- Measure and analyze marketing strategies to determine audience growth, engagement, content reach, response rate and negative feedback
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on results
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and search engine optimization with research and implementation of search engine optimization recommendations
- Provide analytic reports of online sales and other relevant data
- Establish pricing based on market data and setup of pricing structures
- Oversee Ecomm from launching to growing online markets
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driving thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills & technical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Superior leadership skills
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
- Marketing or business degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, marketing and brand management
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, social media management and search engine optimization experience
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics/tools (e.g. Google Analytics, AdWords, Hootsuite, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, WordPress)
- Experience with eCommerce
- Experience leading a team
- Bilingual – English and French an asset
What we can offer you…
- A comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Pension plan
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- Personal & Professional Development
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Hercules SLR is a privately-owned company with branches and offices located across Canada. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.