The Crosby Guarantee
Engineering and manufacturing excellence without compromise
Those who know the name “Crosby” know the significance the name holds within the rigging and lifting industry as The Crosby Group. It is a name that has been trusted for over 130 years, is rooted in tradition, and drives the industry-changing innovations of tomorrow.
As the world’s leading manufacturer for rigging, lifting, and material handling applications, the Crosby Group delivers a diverse portfolio of products engineered to exceed the toughest demands of any industry, including land-based and offshore energy, construction and infrastructure, cargo handling and towing, marine, mining, and transportation. Our products of uncompromising quality include hooks, Red Pin® shackles, hoist rings, master links, lifting clamps, slings, turnbuckles, snatch blocks, crane blocks, sheaves, and a host of other custom engineered solutions: the most comprehensive portfolio in the industry.
When you choose the Crosby Group, you are guaranteed more than superior products—you are guaranteed the quality assurance that comes with comprehensive risk management, world-class training programs, and a customer service team committed to exceeding end user, market, industry, and worldwide expectations.
At Crosby, it’s not just about lifting products—it’s about working with a trusted partner who is invested in YOUR success. We look forward to providing you the resources you need to lead with confidence and without compromise in a superbly-engineered world.
The Crosby Group was the first to:
- Produce the forged wire rope clip (1880’s).
- Produce wire rope guards on sheaves that can be opened for easy reeving (1925).
- Forge Load Rating (Working Load Limit) directly onto product (1958).
- Quench and temper fittings for more reliable performance (1973).
- Forge Product Identification Code (P.I.C.) into each product that allows traceability to its respective date of production and material certification (1977).
- Rate products as Fatigue Rated (1991).
- Forge patented QUIC-CHECK™ markings into hooks, shackles and various other rigging products to assist users in determining proper use (1992).
- Produce a crane block that can be reeved without removing the wedge socket from wire rope in the United States (1996).
But we aren’t satisfied with delivering quality just on our products. At Crosby, customer service means much more. It means having full-time, knowledgeable district sales representatives available to serve you; a well-trained Customer Service Department; a broad product line offering; a strong worldwide network of Authorized Crosby Distributors; and a Technical Support Team second to none.
NEED A QUOTE?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 1 (877) 461-4876 OR view the range here.
WANT MORE CROSBY PRODUCTS? VISIT OUR BLOG:
Hercules SLR is part of Hercules Group of Companies, with locations and unique businesses coast-to-coast. We provide securing, lifting and rigging services for sectors in Canada and Internationally. Hercules SLR serves the energy, oil & gas, manufacturing, construction, aerospace, infrastructure, utilities, mining and marine industries.
We have the ability to provide any hoisting solution your business or project will need. Call us today for more information. 1-877-461-4876 or email email@example.com.