Conveyor Belt Technician
The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications.
Stellar Industrial Sales is a leader in the supply of industrial products in Eastern Canada. With four locations in Eastern Canada, Stellar Industrial is well positioned to service all of your requirements. From industrial or hydraulic hose to conveyor belting or industrial supplies, Stellar Industrial can fulfill your needs. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
The Role and Team
We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have almost 30 branches across Canada. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
We are looking for a strong, self starter to join our team as a Conveyor Belt Technician for our Stellar Industrial Sales branch in Dartmouth NS. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Conveyor Belt Technician works with lightweight conveyor belting to manufacture and repair, install belts as well as provide excellent customer service.
- Manufacture conveyor belts to customer specifications
- Complete inspections on belts before sending to customers
- Prepare packaging and verify all documents before sending completed orders to shipping department
- Maintain accurate bin locations for all goods in the warehouse
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Millwright or industrial mechanic background would be an asset
- Mechanically inclined
- Accurate with details and measuring, able to perform basic math calculations
- Forklift Operator Safety Training an asset
- Be available for overtime when needed to meet customer requirements
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- Full health and dental benefits (shared costs)
- RRSP matching program (after one year)
- Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.