Full Time, Permanent
Hercules SLR is looking for a strong self-starter to join us in the role of Inventory Analyst in Dartmouth, NS. Reporting to the Supply Chain manager the Inventory Analyst for Supply Chain monitors and anticipates the rate of sale for each type of product/components required by HGC customers. The Inventory Analyst ensures that HGC distribution centers and warehouses maintain inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands.
We provide training and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company Group Insurance Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentive
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitors the level of incoming products/materials to ensure that it stays balanced with the level of outgoing products
- Collaborates with sales and marketing to maximize sales potential of products/materials and increase inventory turns
- Identifies, develops and implements initiatives to reduce slow moving and dead inventories to improve inventory turns
- Researches past sales trends and stays informed of current sales trends that may influence inventory demand (low stock/overstock situations)
- Considers inventory reports and purchasing trends in the industry as well as environmental factors which may influence supply/demand of inventory
- Develops inventory plan to ensure smooth product flow
- Rationalizes, maintains, and improves the inventory management system
- Reports product issues to operations, sales & marketing team for immediate resolution
- High school graduate plus college diploma or related certificate preferred College diploma or related certificate preferred
- 3 -5 years in related role or Supply Chain experience
- Documentation – proficient in the use of spreadsheet programs
- Data mining and analysis
- Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles, and considers different approaches to the decision-making process.
- Determines potential causes of the problem and devises testing methodologies for validation
- Takes a proactive approach to planning, identifies key issues, potential risks and builds appropriate contingencies into the process.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Hercules SLR is a privately-owned company with branches and offices located across Canada. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.