Technical Sales Representative
Full time, Permanent
Our Stellar Industrial Sales branch is currently seeking a full time Technical Sales Representative for our Dartmouth, NS location. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Technical Sales Representative is experienced in the related industry, possesses a strong sales background and strong interpersonal skills that enables them to build sales with customers. The Technical Sales Representative will seek out new business and increase business with existing customers
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Group Insurance Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentive
- Develop annual business (sales) plan – segment and prioritize customers
- Plan, prepare and execute face to face sales calls
- Work with customers to understand their needs and how our products/services will provide a solution
- Able to understand and articulate our value proposition and the features and benefits of our products
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences
- Stay current with customer, market and industry trends
- Attend weekly activity review meeting with Sales Manager
- Provide monthly sales forecast
- Use CRM to manage contacts, accounts, opportunities and activities
- Participate in annual Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey and Customer Loyalty Improvement Program (CLIP)
- High school diploma or equivalent required, post secondary education an asset
- Professional sales skills training
- 5-7 years related industry experience is an asset
- Previous CRM experience is an asset
- Strong product knowledge
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Hercules SLR is a privately-owned company with branches and offices located across Canada. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.