Training School Administrator
We are looking for a strong self-starter to join us in the role of Training School Administrator in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia for our Hercules Training Academy. Reporting to the Manager, the Administrative Assistant will support training department activities and provide exceptional customer service
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Group Insurance Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentive
- Plan customer training sessions including booking venues, ordering and preparing training materials, shipping equipment
- Prepare customer invoices and training quotes including timely follow-up
- Develops and implements systems to notify students and employers of training expiries
- Works closely with marketing team to promote program awareness and attract new customers
- Perform administrative tasks including filing, answering telephone calls and managing training schedules
- Make travel arrangements for Training Specialists
- Enter certificate information into certificate tracking database with accuracy
- Interacts with customers with a high level of professionalism and service focus
- Organize department documentation to meet company standard operating procedures
- Maintains department intranet (SharePoint) pages up to date
- Manages inventory of training supplies including monthly inventory counts
- Maintains supplies and cleanliness for training school kitchen and classroom
- Complies with all company safety policies and safe work procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Post-secondary education in a related administrative discipline considered an asset
- Minimum 1 year experience in an office environment
- Computer skills with experience in database management, SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritize a workload while working with competing priorities, tight deadlines and multiple distractions
- Ability to work independently
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Hercules SLR is a privately-owned company with branches and offices located across Canada. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.