With Polyurethane Lifting Pads
With Steel ‘Dog Point’ Lifting Pads
- New, compact & rugged design holds up to the work environment where barriers are used.
- Handles concrete barriers from 6” – 12” nominal width at the top of the barrier.
- Stainless steel Auto-Latch.
- Auto-Latch mounting insures proper alignment.
- Locating assembly orientates tong on barrier without operator intervention.
- Gripping pads pivot to conform with the load.
- Replaceable polyurethane pads protect barrier.
- Alloy steel dog-point pads bite into painted barrier surfaces (typical in coastal areas).
- Centering guide cut out on grab shoe helps to properly center tong over barrier for a level lift.
- Extended handles on each side keep operator away from load and can be adjusted as needed.
- Lifting eye allows for easy hook attachment, self-centers rigging,and will accommodate a fork.
- Designed and manufactured to ASME B30.20, BTH-1, design category B, service class 3.
Place tong on barrier, lower crane completely to disengage the Auto-Latch.
Lift and position barrier in desired location.
Lower crane, line must go slack to engage Auto-Latch, lift tong off barrier.
Optional Barrier Grab Rest Pad
- Bolt in place for easy field installation and replacement.
- Protects barrier from damaged caused by the grab, increasing barrier life.
Optional Stabilizing Kit
- Attach two Barrier Grabs, and expand your barrier handling capabilities.
- Handles barriers up to 40’ in length.
- Beams can be used for other material handling applications when Barrier Grabs are removed.
Each Stabilizing Kit Consists of:*
1 – Model 20 Lifting Beam
1 – Set of attaching hardware
*Barrier Grabs Sold Separately
- Entire Unit Rated Capacity: 29,000 lbs.
- Designed for barriers 18ft. or longer.
- Entire Unit Rated Capacity: 17,000 lbs.
- Designed for barriers 12ft. or longer.
Hercules SLR is part of the Hercules Group of Companies which offers a unique portfolio of businesses nationally with locations from coast to coast. Our companies provide an extensive coverage of products and services that support the success of a wide range of business sectors across Canada including the energy, oil & gas, manufacturing, construction, aerospace, infrastructure, utilities, oil and gas, mining and marine industries.