NEW & IMPROVED! CERTTRACKER ASSET MANAGEMENT
A few changes are coming to our CertTracker asset management service – all good, of course. This month, CertTracker is switching platforms to offer our customers better service and more secure management for your assets.
If you have an account, don’t worry – CertTracker asset managment is still easy to access. To get your new login details, e-mail us at CertTracker@herculesslr.com to receive your new username and password.
CERTTRACKER ASSET MANAGEMENT: BENEFITS
Like we mentioned, CertTracker is new and improved. What are the benefits of the new CertTracker asset management, you ask? Benefits of the new CertTracker platform include:
- Better Interface: The new CertTracker has a modern, intuitive, agile and user-friendly interface for inspectors and customers.
- Easy equipment management: Easier to mark failed equipment/gear, and reorder equipment.
- Inspections: Perform pre-use inspections of equipment.
- Better asset management: View your assets and documents quickly and easily, with new filter options that allow you to easily determine the status of any asset.
- Collaboration: Better work with Hercules, to ensure equipment and gear is certified well before the deadline.
- Asset management: Quickly locate (in detail) any item you own on-site, all in one place. View your assets and documents quickly, easily, and with new filter options that let you determine the status of any asset.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT HOW TO USE CERTTRACKER?
CALL US AT 1-877-461-4876 OR EMAIL CERTTRACKER@HERCULESSLR.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ASSET MANAGEMENT,
CHECK OUT OUR BLOGS:
STAY IN THE LOOP—FOLLOW US
Interested in CertTracker Asset Management? Hercules SLR will lift you there.
Click here to learn more about CertTracker asset management at Hercules SLR.
Hercules SLR is part of the Hercules Group of Companies which offers a unique portfolio of businesses nationally with locations from coast to coast. Our companies provide an extensive coverage of products and services that support the success of a wide range of business sectors across Canada including the energy, oil & gas, manufacturing, construction, aerospace, infrastructure, utilities, oil and gas, mining and marine industries.