Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales
Full time, Permanent
Who we are
The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have been privately owned and operated for over 45 years.
While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
What we are looking for
A full-time Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Hamilton, ON. Our ideal candidate will represent Hercules with a strong positive attitude and a solutions-based approach to their work; all in an effort to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
- Responsible for the day-to-day interactions and sales functions between clients, Territory Managers and the product supply functions within Hercules
- Client service via telephone, in-person and electronic communications
- Support Territory Managers with a focus on fulfilling quotations, orders and correspondence
- Development of industry and product knowledge to enhance client service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 of year experience in industrial sales or related customer service field (counter sales experience preferred)
- Experience in industrial settings preferred.
- Customer Service training preferred
- Ability to build client relationships through a solutions-based approach
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
What we offer
- A comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- Personal & Professional Development
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.