National Sales Manager
The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications.
The Role and Team
We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have almost 30 branches across Canada. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
We are looking for someone to lead our sales division on a national level by identifying and implementing sales processes of the future. Reporting directly to the president, you will not have any direct reports, your focus will be to drive sales at a national level.
- Define, implement and manage documented sales processes (SOP development)
- Define and create a national sales training program
- Provide detailed and researched sales forecasting and targets
- Monitor market, customer and competitor trends
- Draft and present detailed sales reports
- Meet personally with large account holders
- Rapidly evolving work environment, unlimited growth
- Using new technology and social media
- Working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Being challenged professionally and exceeding expectations
- Leading and influencing others
- A university/college degree preferably in Business Management or a related discipline, or a combination of a high school diploma and relevant work experience
- 7-10 years experience in a senior sales role
- Results oriented with an emphasis on both individual and team accountability
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude to learning new technology
- Able to provide references who will attest to your proven track record
This position generally works Monday to Friday but the ability to travel and work on occasional evenings & weekends is essential.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- Full health and dental benefits (shared costs)
- RRSP matching program (after one year)
- Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check; drivers abstract and reference checks as a condition of employment.