Labrador City, NL
Our Hercules SLR Inc. branch is currently seeking a full-time Warehouse/Production Support worker in our Labrador City, NL branch. Reporting to the Manager, this role is to assist with various functions in the warehouse including the production area to ensure customers’ needs are met.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Company Group Insurance Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentive
- Prepare, package and schedule out-going shipments with transport companies
- Ship customer orders and branch transfers ensuring all required paperwork is complete and accurate
- Obtain rate and spot quotes for shipments
- Track shipments as required
- Receive, unload, sort orders and inter-company transfers accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintains accurate bin locations for all goods in the warehouse
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
- Computer experience and attention to detail
- Previous training in forklift operation
If you would like to be part of a fast growing, national company, and are motivated by being a part of the growth that will take our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Hercules SLR is a privately-owned company with branches and offices located across Canada. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.