Location: Brampton ON
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Description:Hercules SLR is a privately-owned company with branches and offices located across Canada. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
We are searching for the role of Lifting Equipment Inspector to join our branch in Brampton, ON. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent performs both the inspection and testing of below the hook lifting, rigging and fall arrest gear to ensure safety certifications are in accordance with provincial and federal regulations.
- Perform inspections on below the hook lifting gear, rigging gear and fall protection devices
- Complete reports on inspected items and submit reports for processing
- Submit reports either daily, or upon the completion of tasks depending on the job specifications
- Maintain paperwork and records of used inventory for billing and certification purposes
- Maintain company equipment used on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- High school degree or equivalent
- Basic technical/mechanical experience required.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be insurable.
- Able to safely lift 50 lbs. from floor level to waist level.
- Must climb ladders and work at heights over 10’.
- We offer training and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our
organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a
condition of employment.
Date Posted: 2019-05-02