Territory Sales Manager
Who we are
The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have been privately owned and operated for over 45 years.
While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
What we are looking for
A full-time Territory Sales Manager to join our team in Moncton, NB. Our ideal candidate will represent Hercules with a strong positive attitude and a solutions-based approach to their work; all in an effort to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
- Develops annual business (sales) plan to achieve sales targets
- Plans, prepares and executes face to face sales calls with specific sales objectives
- Determines customer needs and how HGC products/services will provide a solution
- Manage customer relationships, information, business opportunities
- Analyzes customer segments and manages sales activities
- Supports large and national accounts through a strategic account management approach
- Reports sales situations to team members for the purpose of building additional sales approaches and strategies
- Conducts effective customer prospecting and sets contact sales objectives
- Understands the customer value chain throughout the organization (know all customer touch points through the organization)
- Understands new business practices and impacts on customer business
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3-5 of year experience in industrial sales
- Professional sales skill training
- Account Management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
What we offer
- A comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- Personal & Professional Development
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Please note: Successful candidates must provide a driver’s abstract with driving records from the Department of Motor Vehicles showing less than 6 demerit points loss in the last 3 years and no criminal infraction on traffic laws and no responsible accidents other than the ones on file
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.