OVERHEAD CRANE INSPECTIONS, SALES, INSTALLATION & REPAIRS
Your overhead cranes and other lifting equipment are our business. Whatever the brand, Hercules SLR is your best choice.
Hercules SLR provides securing, lifting and rigging industries with an unsurpassed Overhead Crane Inspection Maintenance
Program, which is customized to prolong the economic life of your equipment. We also provide turnkey solutions for your new
industrial and engineered crane needs, from small workstation jibs to large process cranes. Regardless of your application,
our expert technicians, leading OEM equipment technology, products and brands will meet your needs.
Our people working for you!
- CertTracker® – FREE online access to our inspection management system
- Inspections – Keep your equipment compliant and safe
- Installation – Turnkey crane installation and commissioning
- Testing – Load testing, non-destructive testing
- Repairs – On site or in our branches our qualified
technicians will keep your equipment performing at its peak.
- Modifications & Upgrades – Improve performance & reliability
- New Equipment – Cranes & hoists to fit any application
- Training – Crane Operator & safety training
- Rentals – A broad selection of certified equipment
COMPLETE EQUIPMENT LIFE CYCLEMANAGEMENT
Inspections & Preventative Maintenance
- Keep your lifting equipment working longer & safer!
- Compliance Inspections: Our inspection services will help you comply with your local statutory inspection requirements and support your own maintenance actions.
- Maintenance Inspections: The best way to avoid unplanned downtime and reduce your operating costs is to perform proactive crane maintenance. A scheduled preventative maintenance program is an investment that pays dividends in reduced breakdowns and extended equipment life.
We will :
- Prepare comprehensive inspection reports
- Provide recommendations for repairs or maintenance of your equipment.
- Set up and maintain inspection and certificate records through CertTracker®.
Our FREE online inspection management system, CertTracker®, gives you access at any time, from any computer to easily let you:
- Track your current and past inspection certificates, at any time, from any computer.
- See all your assets in one place
- Search and view detailed equipment information
- Maintain inspection and certificate records
- Export data for reporting
- Print your signed inspection certificates.
CertTracker® will give advanced notice of inspections coming due with email notifications that can be delivered months in advance – never miss an inspection due date again.
Please call your sales representative or
closest branch to find out more about our
products & services.