Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
Saint John, NB
Hercules Group of Companies is currently seeking a full-time Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Saint John, NB. Our ideal candidate will represent Hercules with a strong positive attitude and a solutions-based approach to their work; all in an effort to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Group Insurance Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentive
- Responsible for the day-to-day interactions and sales functions between clients, Territory Managers and the product supply functions within Hercules
- Client service via telephone, in-person and electronic communications
- Support Territory Managers with a focus on fulfilling quotations, orders and correspondence
- Development of industry and product knowledge to enhance client service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 of year experience in industrial sales or related customer service field (counter sales experience preferred)
- Experience in industrial settings preferred.
- Customer Service training preferred
- Ability to build client relationships through a solutions-based approach
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Hercules SLR is a privately-owned company with branches and offices located across Canada. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.