Our asset management system is a critical component of this total solutions package. We provide all customers with free access to our Hercules CertTracker ® system.
- Helps you track your inspections and report on them anytime, anywhere.
- Reduces the total cost of ownership for your equipment
- Helps you stay compliant with provincial and national safety regulations
- Enables a safer work environment for your organization
Service: Inspections, Repairs & Certification
Hercules SLR has qualified technicians to inspect, repair and certify your securing, lifting and rigging equipment—On-site or in one of our full service, rigging shops.
Our LEEA-certified team have worked on on a vast array of onshore and offshore inspections projects, and will ensure your equipment complies with ASME, CSA and provincial regulations. We make it easy and simple to stay on top of your required annual inspections, and will keep your gear as hard-working as your team.
We inspect, repair, certify and provide replacement parts lifting equipment. Find more information on what we inspect, ASME inspection standards for rigging & lifting equipment and more here:
- Chain Slings
- Lever Hoists
- Manual Hoists
- Plate Clamps
- Round Slings
- Web Slings
- Wire Rope Slings
- Wire Rope Spooling
- Wire Rope Power Lubrication
- We also inspect fall protection, rigging hardware, hoists & cranes and winches & hydraulics, lifting equipment. Have anymore equipment you’d like inspected, repaired or serviced? Call or e-mail us!
Hercules SLR will help you to regulate and improve the safety of your securing, lifting or rigging devices to industry standards in static and dynamic settings. We have the following testing services:
- Loads up to 900,000 pounds
- Non-destructive testing (Magnetic Particle/Liquid Penetrant)
- Destructive testing up to 700,000 pounds
- Proof testing
Once inspections, repairs and testing is completed, we will supply full certification on your equipment to show that it complies with provincial and national safety regulations.
Our web based certificate tracking system, CertTracker ®, helps maintain your inspection records, provide notice of inspection due dates and schedule service times to ensure your work site equipment remains certified.
Safety & Training: Hercules Training Academy
Hercules SLR offers an extensive suite of high-quality safety training and certification courses from the Hercules Training Academy. We offer practical, hands-on learning programs designed to exceed minimum safety requirements. We can even customize courses to fit the specific needs of your workplace. Training available on-site or at a Hercules Training Academy facility. Visit their page to learn more.
Hercules SLR has a broad selection of certified equipment with flexible rental periods when you need it – with 24/7 availability!
From common securing, lifting and rigging requirements to specialized long lift and high capacity applications, our rentals are available by the day, week month, year or project. We can mobilize your securing, lifting and rigging requirements in our special project containers for road, air or off-shore transport.
Our specialized team can provide delivery, set-up and training on all of our rental equipment.
Machining & Millwright
Since 1975, Hercules SLR has been providing our customers with machine shop services through Hercules Machining and Millwright.
Machine Shop Services
- From Repair to Design
- Conventional and CNC machining
- Gear Box & Pump Repairs
- Millwright support teams for maintenance shut downs
- Specialized in Turbine Repairs
- Complete Millwright tooling can be supplied including certified rigging
Onsite Machining Services
- Extensive list of portable machining gear
- Ability to mobilize and provide services worldwide
Portable Machine Shop
- Portable Machine Shop can be shipped to Customer’s facility
- Minimal laydown area inside Customer’s facility is required for set up
Easy configuration and customization to meet customer requirements.
QUESTIONS? QUOTES? CALL OR EMAIL US!