We are looking for a strong self-starter to join us in the role of Executive Assistant in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia at our Head Office. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive level coordination and office support. This position possesses the highest degree of integrity, confidentiality and diplomacy, while providing timely and accurate delivery of administrative support in a professional manner.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Group Insurance Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentive
- Provide executive assistance support, including the management of mails, e-mails, calendars, documentations, and other systems and tasks
- Prepare agendas, meeting packages and minutes for all executive team meetings and other meetings required
- Ensure coordination, communication, and follow through occurs for each initiative for team members.
- Organize activities for executives, including coordinating travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, conferences
- Screen, prioritize and respond to incoming requests and inquiries.
- Act as the key liaison between the senior leadership team and internal and external stakeholders. Answer inquiries with discretion.
- Supports the generation and coordination of corporate communications
- Provide support in training and strategic panning
- Develop systems and processes to support an efficient and effective organization
- Engage in special projects when required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education in office/business administration course work considered an asset
- Minimum 2-years of executive assistant experience in a corporate of professional service environment working for senior-level management
- Experience in funding research and application
- Some experience in project management
- Microsoft office knowledge with proficient computer and internet skills
- Able to prioritize workload while working with competing priorities, tight deadlines and multiple distractions
- Strong ability to build and cultivate positive client and colleague relationship
- Able to ensure the proper handling of confidential information
- Able to work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively as a member of a team
- Excellent verbal communication skills in person and on the phone; clear and concise written communication.
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Hercules SLR is a privately-owned company with branches and offices located across Canada. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.