Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
Hercules Group of companies is currently seeking a full-time Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative to join our Spartan Marine branch in team in Marystown NL. Our ideal candidate will represent Spartan with a strong positive attitude and a solutions-based approach to their work; all in an effort to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Group Insurance Coverage
- Pension Plan
- Health and Wellness Incentive
- Responsible for the day-to-day interactions and sales functions between clients, Territory Managers and the product supply functions within Spartan
- Client service via telephone, in-person and electronic communications
- Support Territory Managers with a focus on fulfilling quotations, orders and correspondence
- Development of industry and product knowledge to enhance client service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 of year experience in industrial sales or related customer service field (counter sales experience preferred)
- Experience in industrial settings preferred.
- Customer Service training preferred
- Ability to build client relationships through a solutions-based approach
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you would like to be part of a fast-growing, national company and would like to help expand our organization to the next level, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have been privately owned and operated for over 45 years.
Spartan Industrial Marine has supplied the marine industry for over 45 years. With nine locations across Atlantic Canada, Spartan provides products and marine life safety services to the marine and commercial fishing industries. We have specialized expertise in life raft inspections & service and building traps.