Who we are
The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have been privately owned and operated for over 45 years.
While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
What we are looking for
A strong self-starter to join us in the role of Inspector in Terrace, BC. The Inspector performs inspections and testing to ensure safety certification is in accordance with provincial and federal regulations.
- Completes all inspections in accordance with appropriate regulations
- Completes reports on inspected items neatly and accurately
- Submits reports to administration upon completion or daily depending on job specifications
- Maintains paperwork and records of used inventory for billing and certification purposes
- Pick up and deliver of products to customers as required in company truck
- Maintains company equipment used on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- High school diploma or equivalent
- NDT-ASNT level II or CGSB Certification
- Basic technical/mechanical work-related experience or courses
- Previous mechanical experience is an asset
- Experience working at heights
- Able to safely lift 50 lbs. from floor level to waist level
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable
What we offer
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Company Group Insurance Coverage
- Health and Wellness Incentive
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Please note: Successful candidates must provide a driver’s abstract with driving records from the Department of Motor Vehicles showing less than 6 demerit points loss in the last 3 years and no criminal infraction on traffic laws and no responsible accidents other than the ones on file
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.