Warehouse Production Manager
The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications.
The Role and Team
We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have almost 30 branches across Canada. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
We are looking for a skilled Warehouse Production Manager to join our branch in our VSL, QC. Reporting to the branch manager, this role is to assist with various functions in the warehouse including the production area to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Oversees all shipping and receiving activities preparing packaging and scheduling outgoing shipments, unloading and sorting incoming shipments and inter-branch transfers
- Oversee Rigging, Sewing and Production
- Allocates incoming product to designated areas
- Ensures all required paperwork for all orders is complete
- Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) checks on outgoing orders
- Motivates employees and maintain a positive environment
- Works with employees to support the branch goals
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- Previous management experience is an asset
- Training and experience as a Forklift Operator
- Computer skills and ability to use systems for inventory control, shipping and receiving
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- Full health and dental benefits (shared costs)
- RRSP matching program (after one year)
- Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.