SLINGMASTER® polyester round slings meet the challenge
- The unique design of polyester round slings improves sling flexibility resulting in reduced stress on the cover and better grip of the load
- A durable double cover protects the inner polyester strands and allows for simplified inspection
- Advanced polyester yarn manufacturing processes ensure equal loading of the yarns and extend sling life
- Custom wear protection and integrated assemblies with purpose made fittings can be designed to meet specialized requirements
- Capacity color coding along with protected sling tags provides a unique quick check system for users to identify the right sling for the job
SLINGMASTER® round slings maximize handling and lifting efficiencies
- A national stock profile and quick service program for custom requirements ensure job specific needs can be met
- Light weight reliable designs increase flexibility and load handling options
- Heavy lift MX and EX models provide market leading strength to weight ratios allowing for significantly reduced setup and handling time
SLINGMASTER® MX and EX heavy lift slings get the job done
- Full inspection, testing & certification (ITC) capabilities are available with capacity to 920,000 lbs. (450 tons)
- Ultra high strength yarns, utilizing todays most advanced technology, deliver capacities up to 500,000 lbs. and sling weights that are approximately 1/5 the weight of comparable wire rope slings
- Available ballistic material covers on the EX model maximize protection for the most extreme applications
SLINGMASTER® EX Balistic Covers
Custom designed removable ballistic cover for use on round slings in extreme applications.
Sling Saver Fittings
Designed to protect the round sling and integrate with master links and end attachments on bridle applications.
SLINGMASTER® RFID chips standard
SLINGMASTER ID chips are standard on all MX and EX slings and along with supporting mobile management systems allow for inspection, tracking and reporting any where any time.