The Hercules Group of Companies is a privately owned Canadian company, headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia; it is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications.
As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
We are looking for a full-time CSR/Inside Sales and Systems Trainer to join our team in Dartmouth. The successful candidate will facilitate training with CSR/Inside Sales staff in ERP system usage as well as other soft skills related to customer service and sales. The trainer will deliver training nationwide as well as provide ongoing support to our employees.
- Prepare and deliver professional internal training programs to new CSRs
- Mentor and provide support to senior CSRs
- Manage the effectiveness of training practices (scheduling, management of training aids and equipment etc.)
- Work with the process improvement team to find opportunities to streamline the sales and ERP processes
Required knowledge and training
- Post secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 experience in a CSR/Inside Sales role
- Experience working with an ERP required (P21 experience considered an asset)
- Training experience considered an asset
- Strong public speaking skills
- Comfortable training over multiple platforms including in person and virtual
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
*Occasional travel within Canada may be required
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Full health and dental benefits
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- RRSP matching program
- Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check; drivers abstract and reference checks as a condition of employment.