The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications.
We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have almost 30 branches across Canada. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
We are looking for a full-time CSR/Inside Sales to join our team in Moncton, NB. Our ideal candidate will represent Hercules with a strong positive attitude and a drive to succeed; all in an effort to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous RRSP matching program 5% (after one year)
- Full health and dental benefits (shared costs)
- Great schedule-Monday to Friday 8-5
- Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
- Responsible for the day-to-day interactions and sales functions between customers, Territory Managers and the product supply functions within Hercules
- Client service via telephone, in-person and electronic communications
- Development of industry and product knowledge to enhance client service
- Increase branch sales and customer base
- Some light warehouse work will be required
Required knowledge and training
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 of year experience in industrial sales considered an asset
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check; drivers abstract and reference checks as a condition of employment