The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications.
The Role and Team
We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have almost 30 branches across Canada. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
We are looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join our team in our branch in Dartmouth, NS. Our ideal candidate will represent Hercules with a strong positive attitude and a drive to succeed; all in an effort to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
- Responsible for the day-to-day interactions and sales functions between customers, Territory Managers and the product supply functions within Hercules
- Determines customer needs and how HGC products/services will provide a solution
- Manage customer relationships, information, business opportunities
- Conducts effective customer prospecting and sets contact sales objectives
- Client service via telephone, in-person and electronic communications
- Support Territory Managers with a focus on fulfilling quotations, orders and correspondence
- Development of industry and product knowledge to enhance client service
- Increase branch sales and customer base
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 of year experience in industrial sales or related customer service field (inside/counter sales experience preferred)
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Driven to reach sales goals and learn new skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- Full health and dental benefits (shared costs)
- RRSP matching program (after one year)
- Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.