Who we are
The Hercules Group of Companies is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications.
The Role and Team:
We are headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and have almost 30 branches across Canada. As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Ville St Laurent, QC. Our ideal candidate will represent Hercules with a strong positive attitude and a solutions-based approach to their work; all in an effort to ensure optimal client satisfaction.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Health & Wellness Incentive
- Full health and dental benefits (shared costs)
- RRSP matching program (after one year)
- Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
- Responsible for the day-to-day interactions and sales functions between clients, Territory Managers and the product supply functions within Hercules
- Client service via telephone, in-person and electronic communications
- Support Territory Managers with a focus on fulfilling quotations, orders and correspondence
- Development of industry and product knowledge to enhance client service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 of year experience in industrial sales or related customer service field (counter sales experience preferred)
- Experience in industrial settings preferred.
- Customer Service training preferred
- Ability to build client relationships through a solutions-based approach
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check as a condition of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.