We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our collaborative Finance department. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for creating reports and analyzing data from multiple sources to produce actions for organizational objectives and answers for strategic questions using a multitude of reporting tools.
- Supporting the Senior Leadership Team as well as other key stakeholders in the Business Review Process (Finance/Operations)
- Take identified deficiencies, failures and inefficiencies, create models (mathematically, procedural, and systems) of each problem in effort to create solutions
- Provide Supply Chain group with knowledgeable information around inventory in order for strategic and financial recommendations to be made at the senior leadership team level.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Creating framework for organizational KPI reporting and being the first point of contact for organizational KPI tracking
- Work closely with the Finance and Operations teams to analyze revenue channels, identify risks, as well as making recommendations on risk reducing action items
Required knowledge and training
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or finance
- Minimum of 5 years in business, finance or system analysis role
- Strong knowledge in SQL and Crystal reporting
- Strong knowledge in ERP and Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Able to comply with our Covid vaccine policy
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous RRSP matching program 5% (after one year)
- Full health and dental benefits (shared costs)
- Great schedule-Monday to Friday 8-5
- Personal & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fun & engaging working environment
- Free parking
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check; drivers abstract and reference checks as a condition of employment.
The Hercules Group of Companies is a privately owned Canadian company, headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia; it is comprised of four distinct companies—Hercules SLR, Spartan Industrial Marine, Stellar Industrial Sales, and Wire Rope Industries Atlantic—with Hercules Machining & Millwright Services as a division of Hercules SLR. While Hercules has grown into a multitude of industrial sectors, we specialize in equipment, products and services for securing, lifting and rigging applications.
As an employer, we focus on continually enhancing the skills and capabilities of our employees and pride ourselves for building and improving upon our cultures of safety and dedicated customer service.