Learn more about important Covid-19 updates
Safety Above Everything
Information We Collect
We collect personal information and transactional information provided by customers and Site visitors that purchase products from or interact with us or the Site. This information includes contact information, shipping information, credit cardholder name, and card number/expiration date. We may also retain the content of the communications with our customer service or sales representatives. We also automatically collect data pertaining to each Site visitor, including but not limited to, the IP address, tracking codes, the domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting this Site. This may also include location information for mobile applications. If you apply to an employment position within Hercules SLR Inc., we may collect and retain your resume, cover letter and other supporting documents.
How We Collect Information
- We collect information directly from you – when you register on the site, participate in a survey, make a purchase from us in our branches or over the phone, or fill out a form requesting information from us.
- We collect information from you passively – We (or vendors acting on our behalf) use common collection techniques like cookies, pixel tags and beacons.
- We obtain information about you from third parties with whom We work – for example, our suppliers, service providers, resellers, social media companies, and other business partners.
Use of Information Collected
We use the information that is collected from Site visitors and customers or is otherwise collected in connection with the Sites, as is disclosed at the time information is collected or is otherwise disclosed to you, and as follows:
- To understand the use of the Sites, improve the content of the Sites, customize the shopping experience for Sites visitors and customers, and otherwise improve our products, services, the Sites and your online or offline experience;
- For marketing purposes including using your information to serve you ads about products, services or offers on our Sites or on third party sites, to enhance search results on our Sites or third party sites or to tell you about products, services or special offers in email or other forms of communication.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Sites, our company, or our customers and visitors;
- To determine your browser, recognize new or existing visitors, and better understand our audience, customers and website visitors (including by using tracking tools);
- To communicate with you including your account, our relationship or to solicit feedback; and
- To combine or share your information. For example, we may combine information we collected offline with information we collected online. We may also combine information we collected with information collected by a third party.
We may share your information, including personal information, with Hercules SLR Inc.’s affiliates, subsidiaries, brands and with any successor to Hercules SLR Inc.’s interest, or otherwise in connection with a merger, sale, or transfer of all or part of our business operations. We may share your information with third parties, such as suppliers, marketing partners, financial institutions, and others who perform services on our behalf including customer administration and technological back-up purposes. We may share your information with third parties whose products or services might be of interest to you or for joint promotional purposes. We may also share information for other reasons as may be described to you, for example, with a service provider who is working with us to serve you ads or provide you with a program or service. We may also share your information in response to subpoenas, investigative requests (with or without subpoena) and other legal process to exercise our legal rights and defend against legal claims.
Recipients of our e-mail marketing messages can unsubscribe from receiving promotional e-mail by using the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of the message. Please note that you may not unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, purchase confirmations, change or updates to features of the Sites, or technical and security notices.
The security of your information is very important to us. We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. We monitor secure traffic to and from our Sites and examine it for security purposes. However, Hercules SLR Inc. cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure. We encourage you to take affirmative steps to protect yourself online, including ensuring that any online account information you have remains secure.
Links and Third-Party Collection
The Sites contain links to other sites that are not owned, maintained, operated, or endorsed by or for Hercules SLR Inc. and not subject to the same privacy and other policies. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply any recommendation or sponsorship of such sites. The Sites also contain third party technologies that collect non-personally identifiable information from you directly. This includes third party social sharing buttons. These third parties might use passive tracking techniques such as cookies or web beacons to collect your information. We do not control these third parties.
Periodically, Hercules SLR Inc. may change our privacy policies because of changes to the relevant and applicable legal or regulatory requirements, changes in our business or business practices, or in our attempts to better serve our customers. Notice of any material changes in the way Hercules SLR Inc. handles personally identifiable information under this policy will be provided on the Sites. Please check the Sites periodically for updates. Policy updates shall be effective the date the change is posted on the Sites. By continuing to use the Sites after Hercules SLR posts any changes, you agree to the terms of the updated policy.
Accessing, Editing or Deleting Information
At your written request, Hercules SLR Inc. will: (a) provide you with reasonable access to your information that is in our records within a reasonable time period; and (b) use reasonable efforts to allow you to update or correct information which you state is incorrect to the extent such updating or correction will not compromise our privacy or security interests. In the event that we are unable to grant you access to your information, we will provide you with a written explanation of the reasons for denying access.