Known for their dependability and strength-to-cost ratio, wire rope slings are trusted in construction, oil and gas, manufacturing, and other industries where heavy loads and harsh conditions make strength and toughness a prerequisite.
Even though they’re lighter than chain slings, wire rope slings still provide good strength and durability. And, when compared to web slings, wire rope slings are more robust and can withstand higher temperatures.
Wire rope slings are available in custom configurations to provide different benefits for specific lifting applications. Hercules SLR wire rope slings can be configured for abrasion resistance, strength, flexibility, fatigue resistance, and more.
We offer a complete selection of wire rope slings, including mechanical spliced, hand spliced, multi-part braided and multiple leg wire rope slings.
– Hercules SLR ISO-9001-2015 certification program ensures that mills meet quality assurance standards and on-going testing requirements
– Hercules SLR only manufactures Flemish-Rolled Eye slings maintaining maximum efficiency
– Gauging and painting of pressed fittings combined with assembly measurement checks allows for individual quality verification
– Cut to length measurements utilizing calibrated tables and tracks ensure consistent lengths can be provided every time
– Detailed work instructions, ongoing employee training and equipment calibration maintains quality standards
– SLINGMASTER® sling tags provide for quick verification of capacity and manufacturer
– Nationwide manufacturing capabilities for Flemish-rolled Eye slings up to 3” diameter
– Complete range of splicing options offered including mechanical spliced standard poured socket to three-inch, high performance wire rope with thimble eyes, grommet slings, multiple legged bridles and hand spliced bridles
– Specialized terminations including fused & tapered ends, ferrule buttons, becket pulling loops, threaded terminals, swage and fittings, spelter and wedge sockets
– Tower and bridge strand structural support assemblies
– Custom designed assemblies to meet specialized lifting needs
– Full inspection, testing & certification capabilities with capacity to 900,000 lbs
– Cert-Tracker RFID chips and supporting mobile management systems are available to inspect, track and report on rigging and fall-arrest assets
– Leading quality standards and procedures ensures consistent performance and reliability
– A complete range of products, capabilities and services to meet diverse requirements
– A national service center network combined with asset management provides for cost effective asset management
Collect AIR MILES(R) Reward Miles when you purchase Hercules products & services. Get 1 Mile for every $30 spent excluding taxes.
*All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. To redeem for Travel and/or Merchandise Rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient AIR MILES reward miles in your Dream Balance. Some restrictions may apply. Quantities may be limited. Collectors must pay taxes, fuel surcharges and other applicable charges and fees on air, hotel and car rental Rewards. Travel Rewards may be subject to a minimum advance booking and availability from participating Suppliers. No cancellations, exchange or refunds for tickets, certificates or merchandise once booked or ordered. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca or call the AIR MILES Customer Care Centre at 1-888-AIR MILES (in Toronto (416) 226-5171)
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Hercules SLR.