Happy New Year from Hercules SLR!
We want to thank our hard-working team, partners, clients and customers for a wonderful 2018 – we can’t wait to move forward in 2019 with our team and exciting new projects.
We were pretty busy in 2018—we’ve done some eventful things, like:
- We worked on Sable Island and with the Sable Strategic Leadership Workshop alongside partners ExxonMobil to ensure safe operations with no negative environmental impact
- The Hercules Training Academy in Dartmouth, NS launched—and we had Hercules SLR managers, CSR’s and salespeople from across Canada take the first course!
- Hercules SLR stores partnered with CNIB’s Phone It Forward Campaign
- Our inspectors have been LEEA trained
- Making a Frankensling for the Town of Oakville Marina
- Venturing to the isolated Voisey mine in NFLD
- Saying ‘see you later’ and good-byes to long-time employees
- Released a downloadable, online version of our popular seasonal catalogue
Thank you again for helping us have a great 2018 – we wish you safe celebrations and a healthy, prosperous and happy new year.
Here’s to a wonderful 2018 and an even better 2019!