NEW! Train with the Best in Hamilton, Ontario
Join our all-day, LEEA-accredited course with lifting & rigging expert Trainer Steve Hache and learn the fundamental skills of rigging to perform work in the marine, entertainment, construction, oil or transportation industry.
Rigging is an excellent career or skill if you’re interested in mechanics & how things work, working in a variety of different locations on different machinery and keeping others safe & secure.
At the Hercules SLR ‘Fundamentals of Rigging’ Training Course, you’ll learn:
- Regulations and standards relevant in Canada & North America
- Risk assessment & management
- How to create and execute a rigging plan
- How to calculate load weight
- What is the rigging triangle
- How to find the centre of gravity and calculate sling angles
- Pre-use inspection
- How to communicate on a rigging site (I.E. radio, hand signals, etc.)
- Learn about and how to use rigging equipment like slings, hitches, hardware and hooks
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE FUNDAMENTALS OF RIGGING COURSE?