Hercules SLR provides Rigging products and services across Ontario in 4 locations:
Brampton, Hamilton, Sarnia, and Sudbury.
We have capability to:
- Manufacture wire rope slings, chain slings, rope slings, web slings, round slings to customer specification.
- Manufacture large quantities of slings quickly, as our customers require.
- Swage wire rope up to 3” diameter
- Provide authorized Repair/Service for many leading brands such as Crosby, KITO, Columbus McKinnon, Ingersoll Rand and more
- Offer full inspection/recertification services, on or off site, with LEEA our registered Inspectors
- Our group capabilities and supply chain corridors allow us to react to any special requirements our customers may have such as large orders of slings or large diameter slings required in a short time frame.
Brampton is one of Canada’s youngest, fastest-growing, and most diverse cities. Brampton is a connected city that is daring, innovative, and inclusive. A centre for job creation and innovation.
With over 120 million square feet of industrial/commercial building space and access to a highly qualified workforce pool of 4.3 million, Brampton has developed as a significant destination in the Greater Toronto Area, and Hercules SLR is delighted to support and be a part of this thriving city.
Some of our clients include:
Brampton has changed its economic development strategy to capitalise on high-growth industries such as sophisticated manufacturing. The proximity of multi-modal transportation is one of Brampton’s competitive advantages. It is close to Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s busiest airport, as well as CN’s Intermodal Railway Terminal, the country’s largest intermodal railway terminal.
From Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) to ABB Robotics, Brannon Steel, Maple Lodge Farms and Almag Aluminum Inc., Brampton’s advanced manufacturing sector is home to both multinational organizations and family owned businesses that have stood the test of time.
Brampton is also at the centre of Canada’s major transportation corridors and close to the U.S. border and as a result the city thrives on a fast and efficient movement of goods.
Supporting Industry – Specialist Services at Hercules SLR, Brampton
Do you know that Hercules Brampton are authorized fabricators?
- Hercules SLR will create customized steel fabrications, like chain slings, wire rope slings, hardware, shackles & more.
- Safety: Our facilities are equipped with highly-developed test-units to make sure your equipment not just meets, but exceeds expectations.
- Non-Destructive Testing Services
- Authorized Self Retracting Lifeline Repair Center
- Get technical, creative advice from our experts to enhance your design concepts and minimize material costs.
- Authorized fabricators: Our facilities are registered with ISO:9001:2015, The Canadian Welding Bureau and Ontario Power Generation and we’re certified with Certificate of Authorization with PEO, OPG approval with CSA ZZ299.3-85, and CWB-certification for CSA Standard W47.1 (steel) and W47.2m (aluminum). We follow ASME standards as a minimum guideline for all our lifting devices & steel fabrications.
Whatever your industry or rigging and lifting requirements, we can help! Give us a call or stop by our branch:
8026 Torbram Rd, Unit 802A
Brampton, Ontario, L6T 3T2
Tel: 905 564 338